Sunday, November 2, 2008

ROMAN BECK WILKINS IS HERE!






My little baby boy Roman was born on oct. 21, 2008 at 5:47 pm. He was 7 pd. 1 ounce and 19 1/2 inches. The delivery was AMAZING and everything i had hoped it would be! There is nothing more incredible than giving birth to a healthy baby and welcoming a new member into the family! So i am now the official mommy of three children! CRAZY! I LOVE having a new born to cuddle and kiss --- so tiny and innocent and perfect! I can already tell i will have my hands full with the kids being so close in age... it can get overwhelming but i am hopeful i will just continue to get the hang of it more as time goes on. :) Roman is a total JOY and an INCREDIBLY good baby...sleeps SO GOOD and eats like a champ! :) so we are loving him and he fits right in! :) SOOOO HAPPY he is HERE!!!

1 comment:

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

Jordan, congratulations on the birh of your baby boy. I have to say, I'm a big fan of baby boys, having given birth to two of them myself! (so far) You look so good. Seriously, who looks that good in the hospital?? I like that name Roman. Very original. Congrats and enjoy your new bundle of joy!