Friday, October 17, 2008

Just days away!

So things are really starting to sink in that i am about to be a mother of THREE children! I am going in on Tuesday october 21 to be induced to have my little baby boy. It was an extremely hard decision for me to decide if that was what i wanted....so after much thought, prayer, and discussion i am going ahead with it! My doctor thinks this is a great option for me this time---so now we have a real count down!!!!! It is truly crazy to think i am old enough to have 3 kids.... WEIRD! But i am really REALLY EXCITED.... and now that i know when its ganna happen i am SOOOO ANXIOUS! so wish me luck~ :):):)

2 comments:

Lydia and Josh said...

can't wait to see pictures!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Hi Jordan! I saw your link on Katie's blog and I had to say congrats and good luck! Your girls are adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy!